Fred Godfrey & Fred E. D’Albert — London: Von Tilzer
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Billy Williams recorded three versions of this song: 4 March 1909
for Homophon, 28 July 1909 for Zonophone, and ca. October 1909 for Edison
Amberol. Reissues appeared on several other labels.1
1 For comprehensive discographies of recordings by Billy Williams, see Brian Rust, British Music Hall on Record (Harrow, UK:
Gramophone, 1979); and Frank Andrews and Ernie Bayly, Billy Williams’ Records: A Study in Discography (Bournemouth, UK:
Talking Machine Review, 1982).